Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Give 52 Week 26 - The Gaines'

Give 52 Week 26
Cheryl Houston 2016
Every week we watch this little show called Fixer Upper. It features a couple and their family from Waco, Texas- Chip and Joanna Gaines. Maybe you've heard of them.

Ever since we started watching, I've been saying we just need to open that kitchen wall up because that's what Joanna does in her designs.

The Gaines' make over these really sad houses into a family's dream home. Truly beautiful. Like it makes you jealous. Or maybe it's just me.

But more than the great work they do remodeling homes, they have such a sense of love and playfulness to them. You can tell they really love each other and that the really love their kids. And, they really love making these homes special for the owners.

We're getting ready to watch tonight as I type this!

I also saw a link on Facebook to Joanna's spiritual story and it left an impression on me. Go Google it.

I just wanted to send some flowers to Chip and Joanna because they come into our home each week and make us happy. And though our home doesn't look like her model homes, I hope we can still fill it with just as much love.

This is my gift. I give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment