Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Give 52 Week 38 - My Heart is with You

Give 52 Week 38
Cheryl Houston 2016
When I think of Misty I think of laughter, smiles and a genuine love. This lady will love you with all her might and her laughter will bring you joy.

She's so in love with her family. Her husband, Robert and three of the most beautiful daughters a momma can be blessed with: Azlynn, Alanah, and Ava. Seriously! Robert's going to have to beat the boys away with those three cuties.

I miss seeing my friend, Misty but my heart is always with her.

Now, the red bird in this drawing symbolizes something else. When Misty sees a red bird she remembers her grandmother and I wanted her to have a piece of that in her home. So now, maybe she'll think of me too and know that she is loved - not just by her family but by all of the people touched by Misty's presence.

This is my gift. I give it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment