Tuesday, September 4, 2018

This is September

The goal for Create 92 was to finish the  project on August 31st but high school football got in the way and I finished up on September 1st instead. This is life. I'm super happy with the way the project turned out and now just need to decide all the factors around how to display and sell them. The yucky part.

You can see all the pieces I created this summer over on Instagram by searching the hashtag: #create92in2018. The sizes of the pieces are 8x8 inches. The medium is mostly ink and acrylic painting with a sprinkle of watercolor. The price will depend on how I decide to mat and frame the pieces but I'm thinking for a piece just by itself unframed will be $60. Subject to change, of course.

Grapefest is coming up fast. September 13th - 16th, I'll be on Main Street in Grapevine, Texas with my booth set up in the Foust Building. I have some fun origami butterfly strands ready to go, I'm offering some Project 321 pieces framed and unframed and then, I'll have some of my flower swirl pieces as well. I'm looking forward to having a fun weekend. If you're in the area, come say hi. 




No comments:

Post a Comment