Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Give 52 Week 21 - Laugh until you cry

Give 52 Week 21
Cheryl Houston 2015
A couple of weeks ago, I told you about my friend, Kristi. Her home was my second home growing up. Well, I spent so much time at her house that her younger sister, Johnanna (also known as Pearl), became one of my best friends.

Let me tell you about Pearl. She has never met a stranger. People are drawn to her like a magnet. Like bees to honey. She will make you laugh until you cry.

The stories I could tell you! There's a book there somewhere. I mean, when you're shoving your friend in a window in the middle of the night because she's been locked out- you know that's just the tip of the iceberg.

She's living far away in Colorado in the snow and I love seeing her two kids on social media. It just always looks like so much fun.

Her birthday was yesterday. I think. I always get confused on which day it actually is because we celebrated it for about two weeks each year!

Happy birthday my friend! Keep living your beautiful life! It makes me so happy to see.

This is my gift. I give it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment