Friday, June 24, 2016

Give 52 Week 46 - Love One Another

Give 52 Week 46
Cheryl Houston 2016
Last June 26th, Margaret married Greg.

I knew I wasn't going to give them a gift right away but instead, because Emily Post or which ever etiquette expert said, you can give a wedding gift up to a year after the happy couple weds.

Since Margaret and Greg already had their home established, I thought I would wait for all the excitement to settle down and then give my gift on their anniversary therefore standing out as special because it's all about me! :) Not really. It's not about me at all.

This quest is all about being grateful and spreading love. I'm grateful for the laughs and friendship that I share with Margaret. And for the occasional bag of peach rings she sends up.

I wish nothing but unconditional and unending love for Margaret and Greg. Happy Anniversary you two!

This is my gift. I give it to you.



2 comments:

  1. They are very lucky to have such a meaningful gift from you :) as opposed to the normal "gifts" that people bestow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thanks. I hope it is something they can enjoy for many years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete