Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Give 52 Week 19 - Siempre

Give 52 Week 19
Cheryl Houston 2015
Week 19 goes to another long time friend of mine, Kristi.

Her childhood home holds so many of my best childhood memories. Her family feels like my family and it all started in Mrs. Strauch's 3rd grade class.

There are so many memories I don't even know which one to tell you about. We invited each other to our family beach vacations, we stayed up late watching scary movies, we regrettably seemed to like the same boy too many times, we played the french horn together, and I could go on and on and on.

Siempre is the Spanish word meaning always. And as I've said before - once you're my friend, you're always my friend.

Kristi has become an avid runner and I love seeing pictures of her with her running buddies and knowing she's finding great success in her passion.

Kristi's birthday is on the 17th and I hope this piece of artwork will let her know she will always be my always friend.

This is my gift. I give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment