Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Give 52 Week 22 - You are Stardust

Give 52 Week 22
Cheryl Houston 2016
How did Wednesday get here so fast?

Faster and faster the days go! And, I feel bad that my post wasn't up this morning, but life happens and I cannot sweat the small stuff.

This stardust piece is making it's way to my online art teacher, Carla Sonheim. I took her art class in 2015, The Year of the Spark. So much fun and my new journaling style was born from her teaching. I love these books I'm creating.

This Friday, the 2016 class starts: Y is for Yellow and I can't wait! This years focus is building a body of work which I'm kind of already doing through this very project of Give 52 but her classes are just so much fun and inspiring that I wouldn't miss it.

I'm not sure where I heard or read this saying about stardust but the piece says, "You are stardust. A magical light in this world." And, I love that saying.

I want to be stardust! I know I have been falling super short of being any kind of light lately. At my paying job, I've been snarky and short and basically carrying around a big, bad attitude but I really want to be stardust.

If you are interested in exploring your creative side you should totally look up Carla's classes. I love her style of teaching and she's an amazingly genuine person.

This is my gift. I give it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment