Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Give 52 Week 25 - Building a Life

Give 52 Week 25
Cheryl Houston 2016
I sent this illustrated quote off to Brian Root. Brian and I have never met in person but through the magic of the internet and social media, I have watched him shine in his part of the world.

Brian works in higher education at the University of Pittsburgh at Greenburgh in Pennsylvania in Housing and Residence Life.

I decided to draw this quote for Brian because I saw it in one of his Instagram photos written on some wood in red marker when they were building a home with Habitat of Humanity and I liked it.

Brian is a positive force in this world and is making a real difference through his job and his contribution to causes like Habitat of Humanity. And isn't this quote so true?

This world is a richer place because of you, Brian! Thank you for giving so much to it and to the people around you.

This is my gift. I give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment