Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Give 52 Week 29 - Don't make me hit you with my fun stick.

Give 52 Week 29
Cheryl Houston 2016
I've never met Lynn Whipple but I feel like I know her. I discovered Lynn when I signed up for the Year of Spark with Carla Sonheim and Lynn leading the way.

I love watching Lynn's classes. She has such a wonderful spirit- she has fun when she creates and she encourages her students to do the same.

Paint to music. Talk to your painting. Make a fun stick! Seriously. Make a fun stick.

Lynn taught me how to paint in books in the class Wordplay. Really, paint right on the pages of the book and the cover. What? I love it. And now no book new or old is safe from my creative tools.

I so enjoyed my Year of Spark class I signed up for Y is for Yellow with Carla. And when I saw Lynn was teaching a Big Bloom class, I was in!

The class started today and I logged into my email to get the first class except there was not email. What's going on here? Did the ladies forget me? Well, come to find out I never actually signed up for the class except in my mind. I even told Lynn I couldn't wait except I had signed up for the class yet. I got signed up right away after I discovered my error.

I want to be Lynn when I grow up.

This is my gift. I give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment