Thursday, March 10, 2016

Give 52, Week 31 - Be Happy

Give 52 Week 31
Cheryl Houston 2016
This weeks flowers were sent out to one of my friends that I grew up with, Nancy.

I have tons of fun memories of Nancy growing up along with some fun adult memories. I follow along with her life on Facebook. She's got the two cutest, ginger boys you've ever seen.

She's always encouraging and supporting her friends (a lucky crew indeed to have her in their lives) and when I think of her I can hear her voice and laughter. She's got a sarcastic spunk to her that I'm immediately drawn towards.

I picked Nancy for this weeks Give 52 because she was in one of my recent dreams. I was in this studio where artist were making art and I guess she was running it. She knew I wanted to be a part of it and she told me, "Cheryl, you have to submit 90 photos to even be considered. So get busy. You have to get in here." 90 photos! Isn't that a little much!

I don't have a clue what the dream means if anything, but I felt very supported and encouraged and that's what this project is all about, right?

I'm so blessed to have had Nancy as my friend for my whole life. I wish we lived near each other so she could make me laugh on a regular basis.

This is my gift. I give it to you.

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl...I love you!!! I wish we lived closer as well! All of my memories of you are always followed with a smile and joy! Thank you so much for this week and for your friendship! Though miles separate us, know I will always be your friend! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, my sweet friend. You are so welcome.

    ReplyDelete