Thursday, March 24, 2016

Give 52 Week 33 - Always Brave

Give 52 Week 33
Cheryl Houston 2016
Week 33 - Always Brave.

I mailed out week 33 to my beautiful friend, Karlie.

Here's what I love about Karlie:
She has the best can-do attitude I have ever witnessed.

She's a super supporter of her friends.

She's a breast cancer survivor and she started a foundation for awareness. She's adamant about educating our younger generation of girls.

 When you meet her, she makes you feel like you've been her best friend forever.

She's full of joy.

The love that she has for her daughter, Sophie, and her husband, Dennis, radiates from her.

So you see, Karlie is one special lady and one I'm so happy to call friend and whatever life throws at her, she is always brave!

This is my gift. I give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment