Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Give 52 Week 16 - Sweet Ball of Smiles

Give 52 Week 16
Cheryl Houston 2015
I have found myself, my friends and my family in a season of life where our parents are aging and we're starting to lose them. It's a sad season but not an unexpected one. No one lives forever but we'll take as much time as granted.

My sister-in-law, Lori, lost her sweet mom, Myra, last Saturday evening so I wanted to share something with her to let her know her mom will always be remembered and loved.

Lori is this bubbly, curly, blonde hair, sweet ball of smiles that makes me laugh. We can have deep conversations about life or laugh over taste tests to see if we can actually taste the difference between fat free or full fat whip cream. I just knew for sure I would be able to taste the difference but no, I could not.

She's an encouraging coach to hundreds, a wonderful wife to my brother, a super mom to my niece and nephew, and I know her mom and dad think she's the best daughter in the world.

I'm looking forward to seeing her and my family today.

Happy Thanksgiving.

This is my gift. I give it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment